Reputable and National company is seeking a PC / Computer General Technician to service and repair PC's, Tablets, Notebooks, PSU's, UPS's, Monitors, Printers and cash registers in the workshop; however you may be required to go to customers' sites from time to time.
**only apply if you meet the criteria**
***please be advised that should you not be contacted within 7 days of your application; you may deem your application unsuccessful***
Service and repair PC's, Tablets, Notebooks, PSU's, UPS's, Monitors, Printers and Cash Registers
Provide Technical support to clients when required
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Complete optimum number of repairs per day according to the specific discipline. Keep to a minimum of 4 per day.
• Complete work within the turnaround time of less than two days.
• Maintain work rate at above 90% of SLA.
• Maintaining a rework rate of below 3%.
• Follow the correct test process for international brands.
• Log test results on the server.
• Accept repairs on System after removing the item from the customer store.
• Follow up with clients awaiting feedback and update the notes on System.
• Return 100% of test stock to service stores within 2 days from receipt.
• Provide customer support, either telephonic or at the front desk.
CTC (including Medical and Pension)
Place your Job Specifications here.